Ashta Matrika Homam | Scheduled Live on Aug 10, 2018 @ 6 PM IST(4th Friday)
Overcome Struggles, Resist Evil, Achieve Supremacy
arrogant and mighty demon Andhakasura tormented the deities in heaven.
He was so proud of his immortality, a boon granted to him by Lord
Brahma, that no celestial power could destroy him. Lord Shiva offered to
help and a fierce battle ensued between the two. When Shivaâ€™s trident
attacked him, blood gushed out and every drop took multiple forms of the
demon. The Lord was furious and from his mouth fire emanated and
resulted in the manifestation of Goddess Yogishwari.
other forms were manifested from other deities totalling eight in
number. Vaishnavi from Lord Vishnu, Brahmani from Lord Brahma, Indrani
from Lord Indra, Kaumari from Lord Karthikeyan, Maheshwari from Lord
Shiva, Varahi from Lord Varaha, Narasimhi or Pratingira from Lord Narasimha. The eight divine mothers (Ashta
Matrika) riding animal mounts like goose, bull, tiger etc., assist
Mahakali in successfully restoring equilibrium to the threatened
Invoking the Blessings of Powerful Ashta Matrika for Overall Well-Being
* Brahmani Homam - Brahmani Homam helps to achieve mental peace by avoiding stress.
* Vaishnavi Homam - Vaishnavi homam grants relief from all sorts of dangers and frequent mishaps in life.
* Maheshvari Homam - Maheshvari Homam protects against dangers from wild animals.
* Indrani Homam - Goddess Indrani blesses her devotees with complete joy in life.
* Kaumari Homam - Goddess Kaumari when invoked grants blessings of power to overcome struggles and to get relief from heat related diseases.
* Varahi Homam - Goddess Varahi wards away evil eye casting, black magic and misfortunes in life.
* Chandi or Chamundi Homam - Chandi Homam bestows a person with power and supremacy to achieve all endeavours.
* Narasimhi or Pratyangira Homam - Narasimhi or Pratyangira Homam fulfils the requirements of an individual by avoiding lawsuits, enemiesâ€™ problems and other issues.
Significance of Ashta Matrika Homa
The main and common benefit of performing AshtaMatrika Maha yagya is that the devotees will get blessings from all the eight divine goddess and also blessed with various boons in life to overcome struggles and break free from all kinds of evil effects.
Matrika homam fetches blessings of all eight divine goddess and also
stay blessed with various boons in life to overcome struggles and get
relief from all types of evil effects.
The ritual pleases the consorts of the powerful goddesses, like Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Skanda, Indra etc.
Get relief from heat related diseases like chicken pox, body heat etc
Get blessings of power and supremacy to achieve all endeavour
Chintpurni Temple Puja Banishes Your Sufferings & Grants Desires
The word Chinth means concerns and Purni is one who satisfies or fulfills.
So Chintpurni is a mother who banishes your sufferings and bestows you
with joy. She removes anxiety and worries and grants desires. A puja in
her temple, situated in Himachal Pradesh, will ensure that you donâ€™t go empty handed for she gets pleased easily and blesses you with all that you want. Chinthpurni temple is one of the Shakti peethas and the main deity is Goddess Chinnamastha, the headless goddess who stands as symbol of supreme sacrifice, free from desire and capable of spiritual advancement.