Jayamangala Hanuman bestow victory and auspicious qualities on his devotees. Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated in a grand manner here and thousands of devotees flock to the temple to have darshan.The temple was unknown to outside world for long.
A group of devotees constructed a temple around the idol few years ago. Hanuman is the only shrine in the temple. This temple is away from commercial activities and you will have peace of mind inside the temple.
Vishwaroopa Tharisanam - 05:00 A.M
Sakaskaranaama Pooja - 05:30 A.M
Kaalashanthi Pooja - 08:00 A.M
Uchchikaala Pooja -11:30 A.M
Every Saturday (special pooja)
Pournami - Kutthu Vilakku Valipadu
Temple Timing :
Temples opens from 05:00 A.M to 09:00 P.M
Anumantharaaya Swamy Temple is located in Coimbatore , TamilNadu. This Temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman.
In Idugampalayam, tentatively around 655 years ago during Krishna Deva Raya period the 5'6" statue of Lord Anjaneyar was constructed by one called ViyasaRayar. The most highlighting special feature of this statue is that its distinctive posture (not found anywhere)and was made of a single monolithic rock, called as "Suyambu".
On the right side of Lord Anjaneyar lies statues of Lord Vinayaka and Nandhi both were also carved out of a "Suyambu". To the pivot side of Lord Vinayaga,carvings of Kamadhenu shedding milk to Lingam can be found.
This is an ancient Hanuman temple located in the beautiful and serene environment of the Idugampalayam village on the outskirts of Coimbatore. The Moola Vigraha of Hanuman here is a huge monolithic sculpture carved out of the rock which is part of the hillock on which the temple is located.
- Do pray your Ishta Devata before pilgrimage to Temple.
- Do contact Temple Devasthanam information centre for enquiry, temple information and for Pooja details etc.
- Do reserve your travel and accommodation at Temple well in advance.
- Do bath and wear clean clothes before you enter the temple.
- Do concentrate on God and Goddess inside the temple.
- Do maintain silence and recite Om Namahsivaya or your Istamantram to yourself inside the temple.
- Do observe ancient custom and traditions while in Temple.
- Do respect religious sentiments at Temple.
- Do deposit your offerings in the hundi only.
- Do not come to Temple for any purpose other than worshipping of God and Goddess.
- Do not smoke at Temple.
- Do not consume alcoholic drinks at Temple.
- Do not eat non-vegetarian food in the Kshetram.
- Do not approach mediators for quick Darshanam. It may cause inconvenient to others.
- Do not carry any weapon inside the temple.
- Do not wear any head guards like helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
- Do not perform Sastanga Pranama inside the Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Do not take much time while performing Sparsa Darshanam to God in Garbhagriha.
- Do not buy spurious prasadams from street vendors.
- Do not encourage beggars at Temple.
- Do not spit or create nuisance in the premises of the temple.