Ganadhipa Sankashti Chaturthi: Absolute Attainment of Longevity, Pleasurable Desires of Life, Wealth Abundance
Lord Ganesha Sahasranama Homam
Lord of Multitudes, Bless Constant Good Fortune, Bestow Wealth, Wisdom, Liberation, Remove Obstacles
Scheduled Live Stream on December 3, 2020 @ 6 PM IST
Lord Ganesha Sahasranama Homam – Bless Perfection, Desires of Life, Unique Skills and Talents, Auspicious Beginning, Lord of Planets, Destroy Wickedness, Bestow Prosperity
Ganadhipa Lord Ganapathi homam is preferred ritual all over the universe for an auspicious beginning which is performed on an auspicious day of Sankashti Chaturthi chanting auspicious 1000 Names of Lord Ganesha is to remove all obstacles in life, clear negative energies in your progress, bless success in all endeavors, victory in your proceedings, bestow peace and harmony in your approach, productive undertakings, spiritual well-being, expansion of family lineage, material abundance and prosperity.
Lord Ganadhipa Ganapathi is also called as Lord Ganesha is the epitome of life, the life force, the creator of true elements of life, is the essence of all creation. A Joyful Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha symbolize true belief, a deity who brings new change, new beginning, embracing new life for beneficiation of devotees i.e. Self, in respect to Karma Shakti controlling mind and body, Gyan Shakti in respect to expansion of Knowledge and Wisdom like Developing Art, Science and Technology. Performing auspicious Lord Ganesha Sahasranama Homam on this day, is highly graceful in seeking his blessings chanting 1000 Names of Lord Ganesha as Sahasranama will attain the blessings of supreme consciousness that supersedes all energies in the world creating positive energy, positive vibration which vibrates in unique densities and divine intensities bestows treasures of spiritual values, fundamental knowledge of nature, absolute reality, life of existence, brings in the universe ultimate unity and peace.
Worshiping on this Sankashti Chaturthi is an auspicious time Lord Ganadhipa Ganesha invokes the supreme power of Opulence, Abundance of Intelligence, Power of knowledge, Power of speech, Power of Supremacy at all levels. Indeed, it is an auspicious time seeking the blessings from the divine cosmic force with complete faith and dedication through divine and spiritual energy will instantly invoke the cosmic connection with Lord Ganesha awakens Higher Intelligence, Self and Universal Awareness, Formless essence of all well-being, Bless super human intelligence beyond the limitation of human mind, brain and human value, Grants super learning to the extent of Vastness, Steadiness and Mystical, Enable power of infinite space, enrich storehouse of wisdom, self-knowledge, sacred truth, sacred Vedic knowledge, key principles of Cosmic Energy and Intelligence, Bestow all with Material Abundance, Clear obstacles, Pains in life, Bless Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity.
Significance of Ganadhipa Sankashti Chaturthi
The word “Gana” is said to be is a combination of Panchabhutas where “Gana” is made of Panchabhutas which are Earth, Fire, Air, Water and Sky and “dhipa” is termed as “adhipa” or “A Lord or Master or Ruler” of Universe. Gana is also attributed to followers of Lord Shiva and one who attend the services of Lord Maheswara at his abode at mountain peak Kailasam who is the consort of Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha is said to be Master of all Ganas and combinedly revered as Ganadhipa who is the Ruler of Panchabhuta for life existence in the universe.
On the day of Sankashti Chaturthi is an auspicious day observing Fast (Vrat) when the mind is full of confusion and crisis, offering Durva Grass for self-development on this auspicious Ganadhipa Sankashti Chathurti day to Lord Ganapathi, washes away all sins, makes devotee Opulent, get the blessings of Lord Kubera. On this day observing Vrat will have long life, wash away physical ailments, attain the path of Moksha. This period is said to be very special where devotees blessed with good health, fertility, happiness, clearing all problems and obstacles in life.
Worshiping on this Ganadhipa Sankashti Chaturthi Lord Ganesha who is the Lord of Water attain also the blessings of Lord Vishnu the protector, Goddess Durga the Goddess of Fire, Lord Sun the Deity of Solar, Lord Shiva the Lord of Earth will bless universe with Long Life, Cure Disease, Save the Energy of Earth, Brings Rain, Crops to Flourish, Agriculture to Lead Economy, Industry to Grow, Save Water, Build Infrastructure, Restore Peace, harmony, Justice and prosperity, Attain Moksha.
Traits of Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha and 1000 Names Sahasranama
1. Lord of 1000 Names, Wisdom and Intellect: Lord Ganesha manifests in Natural Forms, attuned to the rhythm of Nature, lover of all-natural things like Kindness, Joyful, Gentle, Sweet, knowing everything around him, Never Say No to anyone, Unfailing help.
2. Lord of Upanishads: Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha has his beginning from Rig Veda period made his appearance in Lord Krishna Yajurveda period have become an important deity of worship in Atharvana Veda Period in the Upanishads like Lord Ganapati Upanishads, Lord Brahma Upanishads, Lord Heramba Upanishads.
3. Lord of Organs: Lord Ganesha is the lord of control who governs the qualities of elements of life in gross and subtle form in the form of human body namely sense of hearing, sense of touch, sense of sight, sense of taste, sense of smell.
4. Lord of Water: The Function of each element of life is unique where Lord Vishnu is the presiding deity of Sky, Goddess Durga is the presiding deity of Fire, Lord Sun is the presiding deity of Air, Lord Shiva is the presiding deity of the Earth and Lord Ganesha is the presiding deity of water, bless rain on time, remove calamities.
5. Healer of Impurities: The three qualities of Life elements are controlled by Lord Ganesh which are Sattvic, Tamas, Rajas. Though Sattvic quality denotes purity, but impurity in all Gunas is predominant, ultimately lead life to be impure, heals all impurities in life.
6. Attain Samadhi of Enlightenment: Lord Ganesh who is the presiding deity of water is the healer of impurities, one who heals Maya of frequent changes in life, Unrealistic moments, Darkness and Destruction and guide and direct us to see beyond Illusions the reality to reach the path of life of Simplicity, attain the state of Samadhi or Absolute Enlightenment.
7. Lord of Siddhis: Lord Ganesha is Lord of Siddhi’s where one from his blessings obtains life accomplishment, Perfection in his Deeds, Success in Endeavors
8. Lord of Wisdom: He is deity of Master of Traits and Behavior make you get rid of what you haven’t earned so far i.e. Ignorance and Keep obtaining what you have obtained already i.e. Wisdom
9. Lord of Gnana and Kriya Shakti: Lord Ganesha is Lord of Interest and Fascinating deity one to ten heads with single tusk is auspicious and benevolent, who is lord of the beginning, master of threshold, an enchanting depiction and portrait, sportive and playful as Child with elephant head, does exactly what he wants, free to do as he wish, see anything what others cannot see. Lord Ganesha large head symbolize Perfect Wisdom in the form of Gnana and Kriya Shakti, but his trunk denotes Organ of Action. He is revered as Master of all Sense Organs of mankind, bless nourishment and fulfilment.
10. Lord of Ganas: Lord Ganesha is also revered as Lord Ganapathi with Single head is common depiction. He portrays as Two-headed is associated with Goddess Durga, the Fire. As Three-headed Ganesha is associated with Lord of Earth, Lord Shiva. As Four-headed Ganesha is associated with Lord of Creator, Lord Brahma and Five-headed Heramba i.e. Lord Ganesha represents the Elements of Panchabhutas or cosmic aspects of Lord Shiva namely Lord Tatpurusha, Lord Aghoraa, Lord Vamadevaa, Lord Sadyojataa and Lord Isanaa. He is the master of all Ganas, the protector of Wealth.
11. Power of Om Vakratundaya Maha Kayaa: In an ensuing battle with the demon Madhu and Kaitabhaa, Lord Vishnu was reminded to pray Lord Ganesha before he started his fight, which gave him all success to overcome and destroy the demons, to restore Dharma. Lord Ganesh is an auspicious beginner, blesses all Victories in Life.
12. Lord of Murti: Out of Ashta Ganapati, Lord Siddhi Ganapathi trunk is turning to right side indicates auspiciousness and worshiping denotes attraction, brightness, knowledge of external world, universal expertise and practice, blesses with all Siddhis in life.
Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha Moola Mantra
Namoh Namoh Ganesaayah Namaste Sivasoonave
Nirvighnam Kuru Devesah Namaami Twaam Ganadhipa
Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha Homam Procedure
? Starting with Ganapathy Puja
? Punyaha Vachanam
? Maha Sankalpam for Devotees
? Kalasa Puja for Purification Invoke Energies of Lord Ganesha for beginning the Homam
? Lord Vishnu Puja with his consort Goddess Lakshmi
? Lord Surya Puja
? Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati Puja
? Lord Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha Puja with Durva Grass
? Recitation of Sankata Nashanam Ganapati Stotram
? Recitation of Lord Ganesha Sahasranama 1000 Names
? Lord Ganesha Sahasranama Homam
? Purnahuti – Offering of completeness, fulfilled for Goodness, Good fortune, Prosperity
? Sacred Ash, Kumkum, Sandalwood Prasadh
? Blessings of Trinities attaining super natural powers of Grasping, Hearing, Clear Vision
? Bless Good Communication Skills, Win Competitions, Problem Solving Skills
? Remove Poverty, Bless Abundance of Wealth Gains, Joy, Happiness, Prosperity
? Bestow Happy Family, Remove Obstacles in Life, Disharmony, Disease Free Life
? Attain the path of Salvation, Long Life, Immortality, Gain Spiritual Power
? Bestow Boons in life for Childless Couples, Remove Enemies, Evil Spirits, Negativity
? Boost Traits, Leadership Qualities, Name and Fame of Repute, Remove Stress, Anxiety
Auspicious Homam, Temple Puja Invokes the Blessings of
Ganadhipa Lord Ganesha, Grant Absolute Reality, Abundance
Lord Pillayarpatti Temple Puja - Gives Prosperity, Fulfilling Life Wishes, Dream Job, Bestow Joy, Happiness, Peace, Abundance in Everything
Lord Ganesha in this temple symbolize Wish Blessings Companion. Like the power of fruitfulness and power of Kalpavriksha tree the devotees wishes are fulfilled by Lord Ganesha who is in the form of “Karpaga Vinayakar” with two hands holding Shankhu and Chakra, one to blow the evil spirits and second one to bless boon seated in Artha Padma Asanam posture with his leg folded and stomach not touching the Asanam, is an portray, is an incomparable leader facing north blesses all with Wealth, Good Health, Prosperity, Remove Evil Energy, Negativity in Life, Planetary inflictions, Fulfills all life Desires.
Ucchi Pillayar Temple Puja – Bless Progress, Purity, Prosperity, Removes Obstacles in your Path of Progress, Bestow Income and Gains in Venture, Remove Jealous, Selfishness
Ucchi Pillayar Temple is located in Trichy, Tamilnadu. Lord Vinayaka liberated Lord Ranganathar deity in the form of Lord Vishnu from Asura King Vibhishana from taking to his kingdom Lanka for wealth and prosperity. With the ideas from God of Learning and Remover of Obstacles, Lord Vinakaya finally made Lord Ranganathar to be placed in Srirangam where Chola king have built a sacred temple for Lord Ranganathaswamy. At this place sacred Lord Vinayaka temple was also built by Pallavas blessing all devotees with moral and truth abiding, remover of obstacles and troubles in life, bestow wealth and prosperity, restore justice, faith and belief, boost self-confidence, abundance in everything.
Energized Ganesh Idol - Invoke Peace, Harmony, Joy, Happiness, Success in Endeavors
Energized Ganesh Idol at home and office are energy of divine and spiritual well-being, Bless Life disciplines, Energy of Purification of mind, body, and soul, brings abundance in everything, prosperity of goodness, good fortune, stable thoughts and balanced mind, fulfills all life desires, Joy and Happiness, Positive Vibration, Remove Negativity, Evil Spirits, Enmity, Disharmony, Bless Wisdom, Wealth, Income and Gains and unending prosperity.
Watch your Homam on LIVE VF TV clicking on the link below after booking your schedule